Tuesday 23/11/04

Seems my days are alternating between shopping trips to 'town' and walks on the moors. Tuesday was another jaunt to Stornoway, and I was done that quickly that I could even catch the 12.30 bus back to Balallan. The only downside of that bus is that there is no connection to Kershader, in other words, I had to walk the remaining five miles to the village. It was a blustery day, but not cold, so while munching my BLT sandwich I happily trod the tarmac, until I was nearly there. Then my fellow hosteller turned up and offered me a lift the rest of the way. Not that far at any rate. I decided to take another chance with the washing machine, bunged 11 coins through and only 1 registered. Fantastic. Had to drag the lady out of the shop to rectify things, and dried everything over the radiators.

No comments: